So decadent. So divine. So Easy
3/4 cup chocolate chips (I reccommend Ghiradelli's Double Chocolate Chips)
1 Tbs water
2 eggs, divided
1/4 tsp cream of tarter
3/4 C whipping cream
3 Tbs powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1) Melt Chocolate Chips with water in microwave until smooth (adjust water as necessary). Stir in egg yolks with a wooden spoon.
2) In a separate bowl, mix the whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Using electric beaters mix on high until whipped cream makes stiff peaks. Fold gently into the chocolate until well mixed.
3) In a clean and dry bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tarter until stiff. Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate.
4) Chill until ready to serve. Though always delcious, the longer it sits in the fridge the more set and spoon friendly it will be.
5) Garnish with fresh berries, mint leaves, whipped cream, or chocolate shavings.
PS...Don't miss the TerryTop Giveaway...scroll down to enter.