One of my favorite simple, but oh so tasty dishes is homemade french fries. They'll take you all of 5 minutes to prepare but can bring a lot of zest to a meal.
1. Slice potatoes into thin wedges, leaving the skins on for added nutrition.
2. Spread a thin layer of olive oil on a shallow baking pan or cookie sheet.
3. Place potatoes in a single layer on the olive oil and brush olive oil over the top. The amount is up to you. I use it sparingly. If you prefer no oil, just spray lightly with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle with salt and other seasonings as desired. My personal favorite: McCormick's Grill Mates Roasted Garlic and Herb.
5. Bake at 450 for 20-30 minutes until desired crispness.
6. Enjoy! These go great with anything grilled...grilled chicken, maji maji, a turkey burger, you name it!