For many years I’ve been a Dyson user. I found it frustrating to use, but having been sold by Dyson’s pitch of being “the best vacuum in the world”, I was hesitant to settle for anything less.
Well, when I was at my sister in law’s house a couple of months ago, both my mother in law and sister in law were telling me, “you’ve gotta try out Sara’s new vacuum — it is awesome.” I’m thinking, come on, guys, how cool can a vacuum be? Well, I tried it and was convinced and bought one when I got home. But my husband was still a skeptic. I told him to try it, and he said he would, but “let’s keep the box so we can return it after”.
We didn’t end up returning it. It’s the…
(And be sure you get the “Lift-Away” one, not just the “Shark Professional”.)
What makes the vacuum so cool? I’ll give you the Top Seven:
1. It is LIGHTWEIGHT and SMALL, making it easy to clean tight places and store in small spaces.
2. The base SWERVES to get into tight spaces
3. It is EASY to use. Dyson prides itself on simplicity of use, but I found it over complicated. Maybe they over-thought things. The Shark Professional Lift-Away vacuum makes sense.
4. It has a POWERFUL suction — just as good as the Dyson we used to use.
5. It has a floor attachment with a microfiber cloth attached behind the sucking mechanism to DEEP CLEAN your floors. Living near the beach, we get a lot of dust and fine dirt on our floors. Especially with a baby crawling around, I have found this extremely helpful in getting our floors super – clean — “white sock” clean. LOVE this.
6. The bottom base ( the carpet vacuum part) can become detached. I love this because it can then be used as a VACUUM FOR YOUR CAR.
7. It is relatively INEXPENSIVE. At $200, it rivals $400+ vacuums in performance and user-friendliness.
My sister-in-law described the vacuum by saying, “it’s like Shark took all the suggestions of people using vacuums and used them all into one vacuum.” I agree. So may I echo my sister in law’s advice — try theShark Navigator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner — you’ll love it.